Road Compact (110) and Standard (130)
Revolutionize your training with ROTOR Power. ROTOR’s patented POWER meter crankset will improve your training quality and experience. And at just 30g more than the standard 3D+ crank, it’s probably the lightest power measurement option out there. The POWER brings scientific knowledge to the road by combining two proven products: ROTOR’s 3D+ crank and the respected MEP lab power measurement system by AIP. With this rich heritage, it’s clear that the ROTOR POWER isn’t just “any old power meter”. The POWER is in fact two, super-accurate, independent power meters – one left, one right. This gives you quality data no other system can provide:
- Individual left & right “power balance” measurement.
- Independent positive and negative power output. Unsurpassed accuracy due to symmetrical crank deformation with 8 strain gauges (no need for extensive calculus or data filtering).
- ANT+ compatibility.
- Easy battery replacement.
- Standard Micro Adjust Spider (MAS) for fine-tuning your Q-Ring position.
- 30 mm UBB axle design will allow it to be installed on almost any bike – regardless of its 24 or 30 mm BB system.
- Weight: 505g - 527g (depending on crank length and BCD)
- Lengths: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Construction: 100% CNC machined, T6 7075 crank arms with trinity drilling. Black anodized polished finish with laser graphics. Aero MAS spider, allowing finer Q-Ring setup.
- Technical Data: 148 mm Q-Factor, 43.5mm Chain line / CR2477B lithium battery / ANT+ communication.
- Compatibility: Ultra stiff 30 mm Aluminum UBB axle; compatible with BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30 PF, BBRight and BB386 Evo frames. For all 130 BCD 10& 11 speed, oval & round chainrings.
Register your cranks with us to validate your warranty. Additionally, we'll use the registration information to keep you informed in the instance that technical updates become available for the product. Your privacy is very important to us and your data will not be rented, sold to redistributed in any way. Information is solely for the use of Rotor Bike ESP and its authorized distributor, Rotor Bike USA.