Increased Ovalization for Experienced Q-Ring Users
The new ROTOR QXL is a Q-Ring with increased ovalization. They have a similar shape to standard Q-Rings, ensuring exceptional drivetrain stability. QXL rings do not replace standard Q-Rings, rather complement them as each is optimized for different rider profiles and situations.
QXL chainrings are most noticeable when riding in conditions of high power delivery and consistent maximum (peak) effort, like time trials, sprints, breakaways, etc.
Q-Rings boost your performance by varying drivetrain resistance during pedaling in line with your legs natural strengths and weakness. They make better use of the strongest muscle groups (increasing positive work) and compensate for the weaker zones in the pedaling stroke (reducing negative work).
- 16% Ovalization (compared with 10% on regular Q-rings)
- 53t: Goes up to a 57t, down to a 49t
- Geared for powerful (or higher power output) rider/racer
- Ideal for higher RPM style of riding
- Easier to maintain a higher cadence
- 210 g in 53/38t
- 110 BCD Sizes: 53/38t, 52/36t
- 130 BCD Sizes: 53/41t, 54/44t
- Dura Ace 9000: 53/38t
- 100% CnC, Aluminium 7075 T6
- Steel shifting pins
- 5 regulation OCP Points
- 10 and 11 speed
- Both come with 5 different setting options (10 with MAS Spider) and a 30-day money back guarantee!